This program runs from June 7 - October 25, 2017.
Held on the grounds of the Wilton Historical Society, the weekly outdoor Farmers’ Market features fresh vegetables, fruit, flowers, jams and jellies, bread, baked goods, pesto, cheese, honey, and maple syrup plus other homemade goodies, all from local growers and makers. Shop for organic produce, including heirloom varieties, from Ambler Farm; indulge in delectable breads, sandwiches, hand-made mozzarella and more provided byBeldotti Breads; or enjoy a take-out lunch or dinner from gourmet food trucks. A variety of local artisans will also be represented.
When you visit the Farmers’ Market, stop in at the Historical Society! See Dr. Seuss, Political Cartoons, and the Battle over Isolationism vs Intervention, exhibition (through October 14) and shop the Betts Store museum shop.
- August 23, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- August 30, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- September 6, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- September 13, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- September 20, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- September 27, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- October 4, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- October 11, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- October 18, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- October 25, 12:00pm - 5:00pm